пятница, 5 февраля 2016 г.

Designing logo for the AK Trade Company

    On third day of February I took a little order from my old client. The orders title was "create logo for AK Trade Company". 

    I had to create all: symbol, palette, choose type of print, check names spelling me (if it needed). All mentioned above I could do, and all that was not surprise for me. But, I had one problem, I must do this work within short time. Daily routines, hope it sounds familiar...

      Now, I am telling you something about process and designing progress.

      First of all, as usually, I listened to all tasks from customer. The logo should show all clients following associations: aspiration, speed of trade process, wish and motivation to deal with clients. Hm... interesting.

      First customers proposition was locomotiv, like in old western, which goes on all its power. After long conversation this idea was stopped.

      So, my work was began without any ideas. I had to prepare some options and ideas myself.
      Ok, if you want to be cool like a shark in deal, you will get it. I searched some original photos teeth sharks, then included into my work. But, I avoided sharp lines and sharp shapes in future logo. It looks like special devices for playing on guitar - mediator. The result you can see near.
      "Oh, so pretty. But this is prettiest than we can allow for ourselves!" I heard from customer. To be honest, really so pretty, I postponed this variant.

      Next variants were related with another symbol. It was sharks dorsal fin. I concentrated my mind only on the shark, because it is most dangerious predator in the ocean, and customer agreed with me.
      Near you can see some variants of this symbol. It should be noted that the first fin was like sheet of paper, which was scroled into a roll and pressed in the figure. I wanted to achieve quilling paper effect.
      Second fin was simply original form of sharks fin in ocean with grave. But I have lost this variant, and I can not show it for you.

      Third and last fin has to be assotiated with origami art, and I am sure did it. I have to thank to my acquainted Ann Green Butterfly for some kicks to the aim. The customer has chosen this variant. I added shadows and sizes.
      I considered using all entire mind on the last mine proposition. I created some variants with different colors.
      And last motion, adding the name into composition. In new virtual reality, customer needs two language options:
      Well it is all done. My work is over. Customer is really happy and I got new skills and achievements. The idea on article item was to show you how you can create logo within short time from scratch.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий